February 07, 2010

a birthday wish

hi dolls! so today is my birthday and i have had the laziest of days! however, i did find time to investigate the new limited edition collection from mac being released on feb. 18 called riveting. usually these collections have one or two items that stick out to me and seem to call my name and this collection didn't disappoint. there was one product that smacked me upside the head and made me put a big heart on my calendar over february 18th!! it is one of the nail polishes... but it's not just another nail polish... it's a matte nail polish! and, what's more, it BLACK!! where do i sign? i love the look of matte nail polish and i'm really excited to try mac's take on matte black. so on the 18th black enough? shall be mine! is anyone else interested in this shade??

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much my lovely dollfaces! it really was a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!