May 14, 2010

doll love!!

hiya dollfaces!! if you are like me, you realize the importance of a well moisturized eye area... this helps to prevent lines and wrinkling... not to mention... it helps your concealer glide on better! i have been on a quest for a light, yet still moisturizing, eye cream for years! most of the time eye creams are too oily and cause my sensitive eyes mucho irritation. me thinks i've found a solution to this oily problem. yay!

this is the garnier nutritioniste skin renewal anti-fatigue eye cream and it is FABULOUS!!!
here is what garnier says:

"Boosts surface-cell regeneration to diminish dark circles and puffiness around the eye area."


this is a light cream that is ultra moisturizing. after i wash and moisturize my face, i take a small drop and apply to my undereye skin and lightly all over the lid. yes, it is one more step to add to your skin routine, but the eye area should not be overlooked (pun intended)! and my skin drinks it up!! it makes my eye area noticeably softer and line-free. i have been using this product for about a month and i LOVE it!! however, i cannot testify to the "diminishing of dark circles"... i think lots of sleep and drinking loads of water have more power in that arena!!

so dollfaces! your turn... what product are you loving right now???


1 comment:

  1. I'm using a Clinique roller ball and Skyn Iceland eye cream in the AM. Then at PM, I use Boscia Enlivening Amino-ag eye treatment at night. I agree with you though. I am obsessed with keeping my under eyes spiffy!

    I like that the cream you're using is so big though, more product for your buck. :)

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!