August 01, 2010

my first swap & n.o.t.d.

hiya dollfaces!! recently i did a swap with the gorgeous sarah who has this amazing blog, i heart cosmetics and this wonderful youtube channel . we both did videos all about the swap... if you want to see our videos here is mine and here is hers.

the main reason we were swapping was we both we itching for nail varnishes. she wanted sephora by opi and i wanted models own! if you have read my blog for awhile you know that i have been wanting to try models own nail varnishes for a loooong time and now i don't have to wait any longer.

without further adieu... here are my first nails of the day with models own!! this is lilac dream and it is beautiful. it applies quite smoothly and 2 coats lasted me a week without chipping. love it!

stay tuned for more n.o.t.d. dedicated to models own... thanks sarah!! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty shade! I love Sarah's blog and channel she's such a sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love this on my toes! Are those your nails? They look perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @may yes!! she is such a doll!!

    @nicole yes!! these were my nails... i have since chopped them down as i broke my pinky nail... :( hate when that happens! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous nail varnish.... and I have become a follower on Sarah's blog... thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!