November 28, 2010

notd: best red EVER.

i love wearing red polish! and i always tend to forget how much i love wearing red polish until i pop it on my nails. well now i've gone and done it... i have found the most perfect red ever! it is not too orange and not too blue. it applies smoothly and dries quickly. most importantly it is the most wonderful christmas red!!

without further adieu here it is... from the china glaze holiday collection PHAT SANTA... here are 2 coats of color and 1 coat of seche vite.

without flash

with flash

see what i mean? GORGEOUS!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love red nails too!! This is a really nice shade too!

    I made my latest give-a-way super easy, so you gotta come check it out!! www.nvbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally gonna enter! i won't miss out this time! xo

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!