July 02, 2011

just in time for summer!

happy summer dollfaces! i had to go to three different rite aids (don't judge me), but i was finally able to get my hands on some of the summer goodies from New York Color (NYC).

here they are:


I picked up both of the 16hr. smooch proof lip stains and the blushable cremestick in gold radiance.

a closer look...


i have really been into lip stains lately and these two do not disappoint. tropic tan is a gorgeous bright pink shade. perfect to go under a clear gloss (with spf) and hit the beach.


coral reef is divine. it's a beautiful fruit punch colored stain that i have reached for several times over the past week. this works as an amazing base for a bright red lip.


what can i say about gold radiance? gorgeous! and with a tan? amaze-balls. what a wonderful addition to the drugstore makeup lineup... finally a highlighter!! also works wonderfully when mixed with a bit of lotion to add some shimmer to your shoulders on a hot summer night.

all three:


the verdict:

i'm incredibly impressed. NYC has done it again. the lipstains don't last 16 hrs. (does anything?!) ha. i have used coral reef more than the other two, but it's still early summer!!

what are your latest summer finds dollfaces??

3 comments:

  1. OMG! A blog post from Annie! Yeeeeeeah!! I love that highlighter! Must get my hands on these....like, tonight!! Love them! So far I've picked up some awesome eyeshadows from WnW---they are rocking my socks off lately! I also have been loving those Almay trios I just blogged about and one of those Miliani HD lipsticks/balms...not sure what it is but I wear it EVERYDAY! I have the color Class Nude and it goes with EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,Just super blog.Hey beautiful,I like your style.If you have time please check out of mine.
    Animal Planet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Annie,

    Your blog is very, very nice, I love it!!!
    I love the highlighter... it looks awesome.

    I am a new follower, I really hope that you don't mind.

    It would mean the world to me if you also followed my blog. My link is http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    Thank you so so so much.

    Wishing you a really great weekend!!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!